Python Automation and Device Integration | 2021 - Active
- Connect Python to services and devices.
- Easily Integrate Functions with a couple lines of code.
- StreamDeck launches custom python functions with a button.
- Google Assistant launches custom python functions with a voice command.
- Created Python wrappers to integrate several applications:
Mathematical Game Modeling and Player Decision Optimization | 2020 - Active
- Open Source Project to Optimize Player Choices to maximize efficiency.
- Video Series discussing the solutions to these problems.
- Improved Predictions using mathematical models that often give exact solutions.
- Summarized Existing Knowledge of game mechanics, in pdf document.
- Conducted In-Game Data Collection to validate & collect 'experimental' data.
- Written in: Latex, Python, Math.
Genetic Algorithms and Neural Networks | 2015 - 2019
- Neural Networks control creature movement
- Vision System identifies different objects and feeds into brain
- 3D Physics and Graphics written using OpenGL.
- Genetics model physical components as set of mutable genes
- Procedural Terrain gives creatures varying training environments
- Multi-Threaded to greatly improve algorithm performance
- Written in: C++
Fractal Animations in Java | 2019
- Animations for different polygons
- Ratio of the successive circles placed in the corner of a polygon
- Ratio of the successive circles placed on the edges of a polygon
- Can you find the third fractal? Ratios related to sin and tan were found, where is cos?
- Written in: Java, Math
Multi-Device Multi-Monitor Manager | 2018 - 2019
- Automatically Updates Input Sources to display requested devices on desired monitors
- Simple JSON used to model connections and devices
- Recursive Daisy-Chaining Algorithm developed to determine device shown on monitor
- Brightness and Contrast Controls for both individual and global settings
- Written in: Python using Tkinter GUI
Degree Planning Software | 2015 - 2016
- Webscraper extracts courses from university website
- Syntax Parser to identify and classify: prerequisites, restrictions, etc.
- Pleasant GUI colorfully organizes information
- Full-Featured including instantly extracting courses from unofficial transcript
- Cache & Database makes course information retrieval fast!
Command Line RPG | 2015
- Help Palfore the wizard protect the world!
- Solve Riddles and Puzzles to get to the four towers
- Fight your way through enemies
- Map your journey and retrace your steps
- Written in: C
Productivity Work Station | 2015 - Active
- Custom Built PC rocking an AMD 3800x and Nvidia RTX 2070 Super
- Standing Desk Legs to alternate between standing and sitting
- Split Keyboard for maximum ergonomics
- Stream Deck to simplify tasks (see the Pybiosis project).
Simple Physics Problem Revisited | 2017
- Standard First Year Problem done from a different perspective!
- Interesting Insights coming from geometric interpretations
- Coordinate Conversion from Cartesian to Polar
Minecraft Redstone Game | 2012 - 2014
- Classic Gym Class Game but built in Redstone circuit logic!
- Simple Computer Logic like calculators, memory, random number generators and displays!
- AI Controlled Predator and Prey to avoid / target
- Super fast! Okay, you got me, it takes 10 seconds to move one icon